Which Type Vegan Are You

11 Jul 2022

Vegans are created equal !

There are 2 types of vegans out there. The first type of vegan is the vegan who eats what is convenient and nothing else.

This vegan most likely follows a pretty boring diet.⁣

The second type of vegan is the ✨LEAN VEGAN✨. This vegan gets their daily dose of exercise, has an amazing diet, and has a healthy lifestyle.⁣💪

Obviously, we all want to become a lean vegan. Here are some of their habits that you SHOULD follow!⁣

✅Follows the 80/20 rule

The 80/20 rule states that 80 percent of your diet should be composed of healthy foods while the other 20 percent is reserved for your favorite foods or treats!⁣

✅Eats protein 3-4x a day

Protein is an absolute must. It helps your muscles grow! On top of that, protein suppresses your appetite, thus making you feel full for longer!⁣

✅10k steps daily (at least)

Walking is an easy, yet pretty effective exercise. If you want an easy way to increase your NEAT activity, walking is the way to go!⁣

✅Drink 1 liter per 20kg bw of water daily

R-E-H-Y-D-R-A-T-E! I suggest getting a reusable water bottle. Having one in front of you at all times reminds you to stay hydrated!⁣

✅STRENGTH TRAINING & leading an active Lifestyle

TRAIN, be it going out for a run, swim or do other activities, having any form of exercise in your daily routine does wonders!⁣

With these 5 simple and effective habits, you'll be living the good life and will stay lean all year round!💪🏻🌱🧠⚡️

What are your lean habits? Let me know in the comments below!⁣👇

Fit Vegan Greetings

Write & Read to Earn with BULB

Learn More

1 Comment

No comments yet.