Wrong Choice !!!
I erred in five different ways and ended up making wrong choices in my life. Here they are:
1. Fear: The three most prevalent ones are fear of losing what we have, fear of failure, and fear of missing out (FOMO).
Here, I found it difficult.
2. Greed: Taking what others have readily and fast. Comparisons are a big part of what fuels greed.
I was a gluttonous individual.
3. Emotion: Our emotions control us and lead us to make poor choices.
Instability on the inside causes instability outside.
I had emotional problems.
4. Ignorance: We don't know what we don't know, and ignorance is hazardous.
This is the one that frequently caused me to make a mistake.
5. Listening to others: Sometimes it's important to hear everyone out while still following our hearts.
I hardly ever listened to myself.
I made a number of bad choices, the majority of which involved money and people.
I made a lot of financial losses and was mocked by others.
I have to experience painful lessons. There are now two ways I make decisions. 1. Follow your heart's desire. 2. Follow my soul's guidance exactly; I may do this by developing a spiritual connection with both myself and others.
These are similar to WhatsApp group messages that we receive but don't read.
Are you rejecting?
Why do you consistently choose poorly?
Are you living from the heart and the soul?
If you find the post enjoyable, please consider leaving us a positive review to help the author out.!! Thank you for time :)