I will be a year older soon
About this year...
1) I learned how to use Figma, but something is still missing.
2) This year, I was picked for a lot of Crypto Ambassadorship positions, which allowed me to improve and polish my skills. I made a lot of money as well. (A crypto project ambassador will assist your crypto project in gaining traction in the DeFi space by educating newcomers and enthusiasts about your project's initiatives)
3) I had a lot of business plans last year, and I started one with some friends this year, and it's going really well so far.
4) I took a lot of Product Marketing courses this year, and while I learned a lot, I wanted to learn more about a job that didn't pan out.
5) I have actually always wanted to see the good in humans but this year I have learned that one shouldn't fall for that attitude they put on. The same way they put their makeup on too.
6) I have made a lot of good friends this year.
7) I have failed a lot too this year.
8) I have also made significant progress.
9) I haven't given up too.
10) the year 2022 hasn't ended yet.
It only gets better.