Gadgets Side Effects...
Electronic devices make the brain numb, know which diseases increase the risk:
The use of laptops and mobiles for hours, the use of gadgets has a profound effect on your brain and eyes. Let's know what diseases we fall prey to and how to avoid it
We advise children to stay away from gadgets, mobiles, online games, laptops, but have we ever thought that these things have the same effect on us as adults. Gadgets or electronic devices have a profound effect on our mind and body. Even though these things have made our life easy and filled with entertainment, our body is the home of diseases due to electronic devices.
Experts are giving the name of 'electronic screen syndrome' to the diseases caused by them. Experts believe that excessive use of mobile, laptop, computer, games destroys your brain. Along with this, many other diseases start happening in your body.
Gadgets impact health:
Excessive use of computers, laptops affects our brain and eyes. One, we take screen rays for hours and secondly, the way we sit and get up is not right, due to which there is pain in the waist, back, head. Decreased physical activity and increased use of gadgets have a direct effect on physical and mental health.
Tiredness from Brain:
Along with our body, our brain also gets tired. When we constantly struggle with these things. Due to this the nerves of our brain start drying. There is pressure on our brain, the brain gets less oxygen. Headache is its common symptom. You feel a constant headache. Many people have the problem of migraine and even looking at the screen starts getting pain.
How to be careful:
- Make lifestyle changes, eat healthy food, especially food that is rich in calcium and vitamin D
- Keep your posture good while working on computer
- Be physically active do regular exercise and yoga
- Do not talk with mobile phone stuck between your ear and shoulder
- Avoid excessive use of gadgets
- Reduce intake of tea and caffeine as they affect the absorption of calcium
- Try walking, walking helps in increasing bone mass
- Meditate and spend time with nature everyday.
Disclaimer: Our article is for providing information only. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details.