Dealing With Difficult People in Your Life.
You will meet difficult people everywhere
(1) In the neighbourhood
(2) At work.
(3) At school.
(4) In the family.
(5) In Political parties.
(6) In Nation.
(7) In Association
(8) In the Church
It doesn’t matter the number of good things you do, you will still meet difficult people in life.
(1) They will mock you.
(2) They will criticize you.
(3) They will discourage you.
(4) They will fight you.
(5) They will speak negative things about you.
(6) They will tell lies about you.
(7) They will steal your joy and bring you down to zero level if you allow it.
(8) They will threaten you to the point of death...
Just remember that
all great men come across difficult people in their journey of life.
Characteristics of Difficult People
1) Some are agents of the devil sent to stop you.
2) Some are immature people who need your help.
3) Some are wounded people seeking for revenge.
4) Some are jealous people seeking for relevance.
5) Some are proud people who never want to see anyone above them.
6) Some are failures in life looking for people to perish with.
What Does the Presence of Difficult People Mean?
1) It means there is a great destiny upon your life...
2) It means there are leadership qualities in you...
3) It means you are a threat to their camp
4) It means you have great potential...
5) It means you are an overcomer
6) It means you are in the right track
1. Learn never to give up on your dream.
2. Pursue your dream to reach your destiny successfully.
3. Learn to forgive and forget your haters. Just move on!
4. Learn to yield yourself only to God Almighty for guidance.
Continue praying, fasting, and forgiving those who hurt you.
Don't forget to pray for your enemies.
Life is a battle ground, fight to win and aim to finish well.