Worst Food for Cholesterol ?
These foods are the reason for the accumulation of fat in the veins, never eat those with high cholesterol:
- The stubborn fat deposited in the veins does not come out easily. Due to the increasing level of fat in its veins, the veins start shrinking and the flow of blood is obstructed. If you are struggling with high cholesterol, then you should keep a distance from eating certain things.
- When the liver starts making more bad cholesterol, it starts accumulating in the blood. Its increase increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Good cholesterol is needed for the better functioning of the body, but bad cholesterol becomes the cause of many more serious life-threatening diseases. So let's know what things to avoid if you want to be healthy.
- Whether it is Sunday or Monday, if you are following the pattern of eggs, then it can give you the gift of bad cholesterol. Therefore, if you want to eat eggs, then definitely avoid the yolk part of it, ie egg yoke.
- Both frozen and junk food food are a big reason for bad cholesterol. Stay away from packaged meats like sausages, hot dogs, bacon, frozen kebabs as well as salty made from oil, spices and refined flour. Chips, nachos, milk chocolate, soda, artificial juices are the cause of bad cholesterol.
- Harvard Health's report states that if you eat more fried and roasted food even three days a week, then understand that you will become a patient of high cholesterol. Only three teaspoons of oil should not be taken daily.
Sugar is harmful not only for sugar patients but also for those with cholesterol. Sugary things are high in sugar and the risk of increasing cholesterol is also high. Things like ice cream, cakes, pastries, donuts increase the fat in the blood along with your weight.
If you are a fast food lover then change your habit. If you eat it more than once a week, then you are increasing your bad cholesterol. It is also harmful for the liver and intestine.