Misconception: In Bulb Energy.
Well , we all know what Bulb is , what it's for. In short, user can publish their blogs and based on activity like read, write, comment, reply users get rewards in BulbEmoji which in turn will gives us BULB token at end of the weeks. Bulb has introduced us that , a user need energy to be able to perform in specific tasks. Each task need certain level of energy.
Things to consider before buying bulb energy.
1) You need to be user on bulb platfrom with full access around here.
2) You need to have certain amount of BULB tokens to buy energy and maybe SOL to pay gas fee.
That's it , now you can buy energy here.
What are available packs?
Headover to : Inventory
Currently there are three packs in Bulb,
1) Earth pack- 5 energy - 500 BULB
2) Moon pack - 25 energy- 2000 BULB
3)Mars pack- 50 energy - 3000 BULB
How to choose packs for you ??
1) Before choosing packs , you must know your full capacity of energy. Looks at top corner , you will see it. In My case , it's 100.
2) Now your remaining energy .In my case , there is still 30 energy left.
3) Note that if you are at full capacity , simply you shouldn't buy energy as it willn't increase anythings in it.
Let's say I have 100/100 and now if I buy even Earth pack, it will still be 100/100 not 105/100.
4)If you spent some energy , then check the difference between full capacity and avaialbe energy. In my case, it's 100-30 = 70.
5) Check , which pack is fits for you. The difference between them must be either equal or less is needed to have best choices.
Let's say I have 65 energy left, I bought Mars pack (50 energy), then my total energy will be 65+50 =115 which is greater than 100. So, after buying this pack, I will have 100/100 not 115/100.
6) If all your energy are empited , then choose packs near to your full capacity.
Let's say you have full capacity of 20, then if you decided to buy Mars pack, after buying you will have only 20/20 not 50/50.
1) Bulb energy are required to perform any action in Bulb platforms
2) Your full capacity of energy won't increase if you buy any packs. If you buy any packs with diffrence greater than fulll capacity and avaialbe energy , then you will have full/full energy only.
In discord chat : Discord link of BULB
Bulb help : Help and FAQs