Liver Cancer Symptoms
Liver cancer can occur due to these reasons, how to prevent?
What is liver cancer, symptoms and treatment : No cancer is formed in a day, the body keeps giving its signals, we keep ignoring it. There is any infection in the liver, the problem of fatty liver inflammation or excessive nausea, all these increase the risk of liver cancer. The liver works to remove the dirt and toxic substances of the body from the blood. Liver is also most important in digesting food properly. Liver diseases have increased rapidly due to unbalanced diet, hectic lifestyle. What is the cause and symptoms of cancer, what are the signs in women, what is the treatment?
Causes of Liver Cancer :
Liver cancer occurs when liver cells develop changes in their DNA, the cell's DNA that gives instructions for every chemical process in your body. DNA mutation causes changes in these instructions. The result of this is that the cells start growing out of control and a tumor starts to form. The American Cancer Society has told about three signs of liver cancer which are very common to see but they pose a risk of cancer.
- weight loss
- Loss of appetite, vomiting, fever, enlarged spleen, abdominal swelling etc.
- Feeling of fullness due to less food
- Pain or swelling in the upper right side of the abdomen
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes, also known as jaundice
- Swelling of the liver Feeling of pain under the ribs on the right side
- Enlarged spleen, felt under the ribs on the left side
- Abdominal pain radiating to right shoulder
- nausea problem
- Stomach bloating or watery stomach
- Itching and dryness of the skin or psoriasis
The risk of liver failure and liver cancer disease increases due to imbalance in the diet and drinking too much alcohol. Consuming too much alcohol can make you a victim of liver cirrhosis and due to this, liver cancer can occur. Therefore, to avoid liver cancer disease, adopt a balanced and nutritious diet. Apart from this, keep body weight under control. To keep the liver healthy and protect it from diseases, eat whole grains, fruits and green vegetables. Eat foods rich in fiber, avoid excessive fried and spicy food
Disclaimer: Our article is for providing information only. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details.